Wednesday, July 13, 2011

tired of this.

im really sick. 8 hours in the e.r. for stomach pain on Monday and they couldn't find anything. I had an ultra sound, and a cat scan. I can't keep anything down, throwing up, weak, dizzy and the whole nine yards. I feel like I'm in labor, but this is worse because in labor you get a baby at the end, and it only last a few hours, not a few days. I'm so over this. Justin has been a champ. Poor guy has so much homework and hasn't gotten much sleep because of me being up all night. I'll explain more later....no energy to type.

peace-

5 comments:

  1. Oh Hayley, I am so sorry you don't feel well. I will have the girls pray for you. Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Hay Hay! I am praying for you! I hope you feel better soon!! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my thoughts and prayers! Hope you start to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what the... girl i hope you feel better:) let me know if you hear anything! im glad justin is taking care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saddest post ever!!!! Hay hay!!! I hope you get back to normal super super fast! Wish I could help you! love you!

    ReplyDelete