Saturday, May 15, 2010

I guess we better follow tradition...

Well I guess you could say it's tradition that once you are engaged or married, you start a blog! So, I figured it was about time to start one of these of Justin's and mine many adventures! Justin and I are at BYU-Idaho right now having the time of our lives! Things are so great! We are constantly making memories and spending time with our group of friends that we have here! In less than 3 months we will be getting married and we are sooooo excited! Our date is August 12, 2010 in the San Antonio, Texas Temple! So many of our best friends are coming down for the wedding and we are so grateful to share our day with them! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who support Justin and I in this big step of life! =) Our wedding is going to be gorgeous and so amazing! Thanks to my mom who has been working overtime to give us our dream wedding! I have had so much fun planning my wedding with my mom!I couldn't have done any of it without her! Anyone who knows me well enough knows I have been planning this day for years now....i have a HUGE stack of wedding magazines in my closet...But now that this day is an actual reality and not just a dream while looking at magazine pictures, its so crazy and unreal! Constantly I am looking at my left hand at my beautiful ring that Justin custom designed and think, " WOW, is this really happening??!" I am so excited to be marrying my very best friend, my better half, the person who knows me better than anybody else! He can read me through a letter, a text message, or just a certain look I make on my face! When I'm with him, I am my very happiest! I am so grateful for him and the constant love he gives me everyday! I am so excited to be sealed to him for time and all ETERNITY! I'm so excited to start this future journey as MRS. HAYLEY CHRISTINE MARSHALL....

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR YOU THAT I MUST WRITE THIS ALL IN CAPSLOCK! Seriously sooo happy for you two. Eternity is going to be sensational for the Marshalls!

    ReplyDelete