Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OH HAPPY DAYS!

So today I have just been SO HAPPY AND SO EXCITED FOR A BUNCH OF MY FRIENDS! I feel like since we have been at school ALL of our friends are getting Married or having BABIES! It is SOOO EXCITING! I love it! I am so happy for all of them, and am excited to make the big switch! Next weekend Justin and I are going to one of my best friends that i met in Jerusalem's wedding and I am SO EXCITED! I JUST LOVE WEDDINGS AND BABIES! is it a bad thing to say that basically to sum it up, "I LOVE, LOVE?" BECAUSE I DO! I just have this overwhelming excitement and happiness for my friends! There's just something about a wedding that makes me so happy...I love celebrating a couple who is in love...its great! haha..Anyways enough about that. Today I was in My prep for eternal Marriage class and I just was thinking about all the blessing in my life! I got out my journal and started to make a list...

Here's just a few things that came into my head:


My BEST FRIEND AND ETERNAL COMPANION. He always knows how to make me smile

The SAN ANTONIO TEMPLE!Thats where our story all started, at the San Antonio, TX Temple Open house! And This is where we'll be getting married, sealed for Time and All Eternity!

Jerusalem! What a Gift! When I see pictures of the Jerusalem Center I just think, "THATS MY HOME! I lived in that palace!" I am so lucky! Its such a part of me!

My Parents, they are always making sacrifices for their children. They are always putting their children first before themselves.

My Roommates! We always have fun, and are always there for me! I love these girls!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Hayley girl I miss you! And I am so excited for you! Seriously, the Hayley and Justin Marshall... does it get any better than that? The answer is no! :) So glad you're blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are missing a picture of snarrface. just sayin;) can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post! Good to see you on here, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you Hayls! Love it! And I love all your blessings...why wasn't my face on there? Should be...you know I birng BLISS into your life everyday! Love you beautiful! 1-2-3 =)
    P.S. I love your picture at the top of your blog...AMAZING! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so great!!! i love your blog you are so gorgeous in all your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete