Monday, October 25, 2010

PICTURES OF THE PREFECT DAY





It was the most perfect day! Here some of the pictures of the many, many pics our amazing photographer took of the best day ever. Enjoy!











































































































































































































































































































































































My parents gave me my dream wedding! Everything was stunning!












































Best cake ever!


































































































Dance Party!









With Glow Sticks!






































































































































Best day of our lives.





Love,



The Marshalls











2 comments:

  1. Oh my GORGEOUS! Love these Hay! Especially the one with the long-horn:) Thats some Texas Hot Suff right there! I still am so sad that I couldn't be there, I LOVE all your pics!

    ReplyDelete