Monday, November 08, 2010

AMAZING WEEKEND!

This weekend Justin and I went to Utah for a Wedding! His Favorite Mission Companion Nate Farr got married! You know how much I love, Love weddings! Justin was a groomsmen, and we got to be in the Temple for the sealing, go to the luncheon, and the recpetion. It was a such a fun day! Nathan and Kassie were sealed in the Draper Temple by Justin's mission president, President Egan. (he is now serving in the temple presidency.) I think I cried more in this sealing than in our own, because I got to really focus on the sealing, and it was so powerful and so beautiful. The Draper Temple is HUGE and sooo beautiful! I got to sit next to Sister Egan who is seriously my hero, and the kind of woman that I want to one day become. That was awesome, I felt very special. The whole day was beutiful, and the couple was beaming all over. It made me so happy for them, and want to relive our wedding day-the best day of my life.

Then the rest of the weekend was a big party! Justin and I then traveled to Provo and met up with all our friends. It was so specila because I got to see my old roommate Ali ( who was such a great host) and my 2 best guy friends that I grew up with- Brandon Bishoff and Thomas Busath. Both served missions, and I haven't seen them since before they left! I was sooooo happy to see them, it was just like old times. I love those guys, they have always been there for me.

Then On Sat, Justin and I went to the BYU GAME with our friends! It was our first time going to a BYU football game, and we were on cloud 9. I think Justin had goose bumps, he was so happy! BYU creamed Las Vegas by the way. It was great! We want to be a part of BYU sports- maybe next year when we move to Utah! =) let's hope!

Then that night we went to a Hindu Temple to the Festival of Lights with our friends! I felt like I was back in Israel going in the temple. It was something different and fun!

The whole weekend was spent with close friends and family and was such a blast! But, by the end Justin and I were glad be back at our own apartment that we love so much! I will add pictures from this weekend soon!

Now, It's on to cleaning my house and finishing deocarting it for my MOM and SiSTER to come visit in 2 weeks! I can't wait!! im sooooooo exicited! Nothing is better than having Mom come visit you!

xoxox, Mrs. M

No comments:

Post a Comment