Thursday, April 07, 2011

Girls Night

GIRLS NIGHT IN HONOR OF ALI SNARR FACE. And faces made like this. Because Now Snarr face is in the hot seat.Tommorrow I'm headed down to SLC for a Girls Night...




It's in celebration for Ali Snarr Snarr who is becoming a Mrs in about 2 weeks!

Were having a lingerie party in a hotel, and then there's a bridal shower on sat.

I'm so excited to see my girls, get out of Rexburg, get in the hot tub, have some girl time, and talk weddings, weddings, and more weddings. You know I love that!


I can't wait!
Now it Ali's turn to be in the white dress!

2 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh i can't wait!!!!!
    we are going to have so much fun!!
    p.s. my mom & i just caught up my scrapbook and texas is now finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I can't wait for tomorrow night!!!

    ReplyDelete