Tuesday, April 05, 2011

I dream of this...

So a few weeks ago I was in a fabric store, and I came across these fabrics that made me fall in love....it made me dream and plan of the day when i get to decorate a baby girls nursery.No IM NOT PREGO, nor do i plan on it for a while...but that doesn't mean I can't dream of what I want my daughters nursery to look like. I want shabby chic pieces like this chair... A chandelier is a must! I don't care how ridiculous Justin thinks that is, it will happen. end of discussion on that topic.
I want walls of thick stripes,And thick drapes with a comfy chair or rocking chair so I can sing my little girl to sleep at all hours of the day,

And PINK...lots of pink, thats essential,
Yes, thats what I want. I'm not ready for it yet, but I deff have been thinking and planning it since I was probably 12 years old. I do look forward to the day when my little girl has a rocking shabby chic nursery. Justin doesn't look forward to that day, nor does his wallet. hehe. He wants all boys and maybe one girl. I might cry if that happens. haha.


XoXoXoX,

Mrs. M

2 comments:

  1. awh. i love all of this, especially the striped room and the chandelier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I love the shabby chic style!! That chair is SO cute, and i agree, the chandelier is a must. I love all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete