Monday, June 06, 2011

get me out of the office and into the sun.

So this past week, I started a new job because my job at the middle school ended because school is out for summer. I was really sad because I loved my boss, loved my hours, loved the kids, and loved getting paid to play dodge ball and go bowling. It was a dream. Finding a job for two months right away in Rexburg is almost impossible. But Justin's boss knows a lot of people and hooked me up with a secretary job for a landscaping company. I am so blessed to have a job right away. The job deff isn't easy, and sometimes I feel way over my head, and don't know if I can make it for 2 months, even though that is nothing....but we really need the money and I am grateful to have this job for a short time.
But Friday, since I was locked up in the office inside all day, right when 4:30 hit, Justin and I headed for the park for a date! We bought a Styrofoam airplane, because Justin grew up playing with them....
Well it was a complete flop and would go up in the air for 2 seconds and head straight to the ground. But it was still fun!
By about 20 minutes later, the plane was done. But...we found two little kids and gave them our plane to play with. They were on cloud nine!


It was just fun being at the park with my man. We then went to dinner and rented a redbox-Tangled. It was Justin's first time seeing it and he loved it....Tangled led us to decide where we are going on our one year anniversary trip...=) more details later.


XoXoXoX.

Mrs. M








No comments:

Post a Comment