Sunday, August 21, 2011

M.I.A

Sorry, we've been M.I.A.


We've been a few places, and I'm not going to lie, I wish I wasn't back yet. Life has been good to us. We have been so busy, and I feel like I hardly took pictures of all we have been up to.


So here is a little recap of the past month of our lives...




UTAH:


there for about 5 days, celebrated with Lindsey and Lelands Wedding.


It was beautiful, and she was stunnning!


We are so happy for them!








Next Stop:


TEXAS!


Justin stayed behind, while i made a 10 day trip home to the Lone Star State.


I didn't take to many pics, because most of the time I was working, which was nice.


I got to see all my nieces and nephews and my very prego sis. And also met a future Peterson :)


It was so wonderful to be with my family!


We got the special V.I.P tour of the University of Texas Football offices from my bro...he's got connections since he coaches there! It was a blast....The UT players get treated like kings.


But then again, i wouldn't think less, because we know everything is BIGGER and BETTER in TEXAS!




Last Stop: ANNIVERSARY IN CALIFORNIA!


I met Justin In Cali for some fun in the SUN!




We stayed in a suit at the Hilton Resort! It was amazing!


I felt like I was on our honeymoon again.


Our room, with my sister and her friend Jen.


HAPPY ONE YEAR HUNNY!


We celebrated with dinner at downtown disney.....


then we went to DISNEYLAND and CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE!


Talk about magical, it was the perfect place for Justin and I to go.


It was so perfect and so much fun.


It really is the "HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!"


It was so magical, I'm not even lying when I say the hubs teared up 4 times! he was really feeling it!





We were like little kids, we wanted to try everything. We will for sure be taking our kids there one day.


Highlight: we got to meet with Justin's Grandma for Lunch!


I had never met Justin's Grandma, so this was so important! She is such a sweet lady and it was so great meeting her!





Cali was good to us, and we can't wait to go back.


The last 3 weeks went by soooo fast...


One day we were on the beach of Newport, and then a couple hours later we were back in ghost town of Rexburg, Id...


Vacation was great, and now it's time for school! I start my last semester of college, student teaching in a week. Justin and I are still living up the last bit of summer with a camping trip and date night to the drive in theatre here in Rexburg!




xoxox,


Mrs. M

No comments:

Post a Comment