Sunday, August 28, 2011

This Weekend

This weekend was a great one to end summer- I officially start school for student teaching on Monday....
So Justin and I played a lot on our last summer weekend.
Friday-Date Night with another couple.
Sat: We went to a ward activity of WATER KICKBALL and a PICNIC. It was really fun!
Then, We went with two other couples to "Falls Creek" and hiked down a WATERFALL! This is the actual waterfall we hiked. Hiking up and down a waterfall is on my bucket list, and I never thought I would cross that off in Idaho....but I for sure can. This was a a huge beautiful waterfall. I literally felt like I was in South America and not in Idaho. I was nervous, but it was such a fun adventure.
Then it was off to BIG JUDSS for dinner....BIG JUDSS is known for their huge burgers here. I could only eat a quarter, but it was good.
Then Justin and I went over to another couples house to hang out.
It was so much fun, and such a great busy, fun day!

Also, for our anniversary, Justin surprised me with the watch I have been wanting for a while now! Justin is obsessed with nice watches, and I have never owned a super nice watch before. We agreed we weren't going to give each other gifts because our trip was our gift, but of course Justin spoiled me again! He is always surprising me with things like this! I love my watch and wear it all the time now!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot that your day was made AMAZING by seeing the Jensens chase their crazy dog around like a couple of idiots! =)

    ReplyDelete