Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Coming Home!

Well, we are finally going to make a move to go HOME to God's Country of TEXAS! It's only for a short time of 5 months, but it is still wonderful! In April and through the summer, Justin and I will be moving to not our home town of San Antonio, but this time to one of my personal favorites, DALLAS! Dallas is where we would love to settle one day maybe, so i cannot wait to go! Justin will be selling Pest Control for my Brother Preston's business, SafeHome Pest Control. I will be working in the office full time as well. Justin and I have been thinking about this decision and feel that this is the best thing for our family at this time. We need to make some money, because living in Rexburg is killing us financially because there are no jobs that pay above minimum wage. Justin will do so well selling, I just know it. We both are so excited to get away from Rexburg and be closer to family, and in a place that we both love so much!

I cannot wait to live close to my sister and her adorable family! I also am so excited for the SHOPPING! Dallas has some of the best shopping, and I will most deff take full advantage of that! I'm also so excited to try all of the fun restaurants in Dallas, they have tons! And of course I can't wait to live in a place where there is a pool every where and guarantee that I will be getting a nice tan, unlike Rexburg!
Justin and I will be back in Rexburg for the fall semester for Justin. (I'll be graduating this December) But to get out of Rexburg for a few months will be so nice! I am so excited for this upcoming journey that we are about to embark on, and feel so blessed to have an opportunity such as this to grow as a couple and make many more memories!

1 comment:

  1. You're going to have such a good time! It will be nice to live close to your sister and have a shopping partner!

    ReplyDelete