Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Peterson Family + 2



I know, i know, I've been gone fore awhile. And the reason is typical, but honest Justin and I have never been busier since we've been married. Everytime we both come home exhausted, stressed, and just pure wiped out.

I am student teaching, and it is a full time job without the pay.

It's not easy, time consuming, stressful, and a lot of work.

But, it is also very rewarding when my students tell me I'm their favorite teacher or that my class is their favorite class to come to. Then it's worth it. I teach:


5 health classes

1 Freshman P.E. Class

1 Fitness Training Class


Everyday I come home so tired and the work never ends. But the END is near! I only have one more month and I am counting down each week.


Justin is just as busy taking 14 credits and working 20 hours a week. He hates his job at the call center, but its a job and we are grateful.
Bless the guys heart, he never coimplains and just does what it takes to support a family, and he is doing really well in school.


That man is a trooper. He is my man.


On top of being busy, we have had guests in town for the past 4 weekends at our house....no big deal. (yea right......)


It's been crazy. Justin and I find ourselves on Friday night at 10 pm cleaning our house for our house guests before then come.

Life is crazy, but its good and we are blessed. I find myself never being able to get ahead because something always pops up. But we are blessed and I only have 1 more month.


Me, Justin and My two sisters went down to Conference and had floor seats to EVERY session. (thanks to my rockin sister Elyse) It was so wonderful listening to a prophets voice to receive guidence and truth. We are blessed.



Another thing we did was Puppy sit our friends the TUTTLES little love, Cooper. This puppy is by far the cutest puppy I have ever seen. This was great birth control for Justin and I because it made us realize we really aren't ready for kids yet. ( not until we make it back to South Africa) But it was still really fun, and Justin and I learned a lot about ourselves and as a couple.

The Hubby loved cuddling with cooper. He really loved when he slept in bed with us! And Now for the Exciting News in the Peterson home! ( My family)My family is growing, and fast! And I love it! Our family just grew by 1, and almost 2!Welcome my adorable, chubby, juicy, nephew BRADY PARSON!

October 8, 2011


4:08 AM


9 lbs. 20 inches.
I am obssesed with him! I cannot wait to snuggle with him, kiss his yummy cheeks, and just love him. I seriously love this kid so much already. Babies are amazing, and they just remind you of what is important.


I already love this little boy.


Once again, my sister and brothin in law made another beautiful baby. Their 4 for 4!


And now on JANUARY 7, 2012 the Peterson family will grow again by 1! This time by a new SISTER IN LAW! ( and the last sister in law in this family) My brother BLAIR is ENGAGED to a beautiful girl inside and out! Her name is Camille and I love this girl so much. They are perfect for eachother and I am so happy for them to be a family of their own. Cami is so wonderful and a great addition to our family. I already love her like a sister! Congrats! I can't wait for another Peterson wedding!

How good looking are they? Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, Justin is a HYPOCRITE!!! That dog is even smaller than Tucker! I bet he didn't even try to call pest control! Next time he makes fun of Tucker, I know how well he treated that little Cooper =)

    ReplyDelete