Sunday, December 12, 2010

BLOG TAG

I was tagged by Mrs. Kelsey Cole to answer this survey...

4 Shows I watch:
1. Say Yes to the Dress!-My ultimate fave! i want to to be a wedding dress consultant
2. Cake Boss- My husband and I love this, and we want to go to Carlo's Bakery in NJ
3. The Office-My husband is obsessed, so i have to watch it too...
4.The Bachelor-my guilty pleasure!

4 Things I'm Passionate about:
1.My family
2. The Gospel of Jesus Christ and the truth and life it has given me
3. Jerusalem and Traveling. Jerusalem will always be a home to me.
4. Wedding Planning and decorating! oh how i wish i could do this for a career!

4 Phrases I say a lot:
1. What the BIFF?
2. FASLE!
3. GIRLFRIEND
4.I will do it!

4 Things I've learned from the past:
1. You choose your happiness. You can never live for the future, or you will never be happy. you have to find happiness in the present.
2. God has such a hand and plan in my life. And because of that I am blessed.
3. As you attend church activites and are active in church, you forget what the world's view of beauty is, and remember that real beauty really does come from who you are in the inside. And what you are doing to build up the Kingdom of God.
4. This too shall pass. Things will always work out in the end if you do your part.

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Gave a huge presentaion for my class that was worth 400 points
2. Went to an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party
3. Made chocolate mint buttercream cupcakes
4. Took ackward family photos with my friends

4 places I would love to visit:
1. South Africa
2. Hawaii
3. London
4. Australia

4 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Graduating and getting out of Rexburg, Idaho
2. Starting a family with Justin (one day, not for a while)
3. Owning our own house and custom decorating it on my own, the way I want
4. Buying a car that I pick out! (dream Car, Lexus SUV)

4 Things I love about winter:
1. My Mom's house all decorated! (She goes all out and it's beautiful!)
2.Hot Chocolate with TONS of Whip Cream
3. Shopping trips with my best friend Sarah!
4. TONS of Christmas Traditions my family has.

I Tag my sister Nissa Lynn, Jessica Marcum, Ali Griffith, And Lindee Winter!

3 comments:

  1. remember how much I LOVE that you say "what the biff!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I will do it! But it will have to be a few days...life's way crazy this week! I love you!

    ReplyDelete