Tuesday, December 14, 2010

relief.

i am officially done with my portfolio. huge relief.
i am almost done with every single thing for this semester. all i have is an online test. relief.
i got a part time job today! . BIG RELEIF.
its only part time, but its something and i am grateful. relief.
its a job that goes hand in hand with my major. relief.
we leave for texas in a few days. super relief.
getting out of the snow, and into the sun. heavenly relief.
being with family and friends, beautiful relief.
applied to several places. hopeful relief.
got a wedding gift in the mail-target gift card. sweet relief.
hubby got me a jamba juice for my sore throat and cold. save my life relief.

life is good. and i feel like a big weight is starting to fall off my shoulders because the semester is almost done. its wonderful.

xoxox mrs. m

No comments:

Post a Comment