Wednesday, June 02, 2010

The Best Weekend...

Justin and I had one of the best weekends ever in Utah! We were all over the place seeing family and friends. We played lots, and slept little. But it was so worth it! We were going non stop all weekend.This trip is just what Justin and I needed to get away from Rexburg and school and just be together! We made lots and lots of memories!


FRIDAY:
KELSEY AND COVEY COLE'S WEDDING!

It was by far one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been too. Kelsey was seriously the most stunnung bride I have ever seen! Right when I saw her I cried. Not even kidding! Her dress was incredible! Her colors were so rocking, and everything was done so well! Justin and I were invited to a special lunchean given by the groom's parents. Everything was put together so well! And the reception was so amazing. It was such a wonderful day! It really hit me that in less then 3 months that would be Justin and I. It made me really, really excited!
Look at that dress..



The Reception


The cake was way cute

This picute has my two favorite people- Justin and Snarr Snarr....It doesn't get any better
At the Lunchean


Right out of a Magazine =...

So hot...
Everyone at the Reception...it was packed. Even Elder Nelson was there! Justin and I were freaking out just a bit over that...

SATURDAY:

Justin and I took my roommate to the airport early in the morning, she was going back to ISRAEL...so jealous. So Justin and I had the afternoon to ourselves...so....

i took Justin to "THE PIE" for lunch by the Uof U! I have been dying to take him there! He loved it!



mMm.....CHEESE PULL A PARTS WITH RANCH...LOVE THOSE.

Then Justin and went to the Gateway. We went to the Planetarium where they have this free area that has all these expieriements you can try. it was sooo fun! We were like 5 year olds

Justin was mezmorized by this thing for like 30 minutes....


Then We drove to the airport to see Justin's Mission Companion Elder Farr! Justin was on could 9!

SUNDAY:

We went over to Caroline and Joe's house to mee their new addition! JOE JR. He was precios and so small!!


He's going to be a great dad one day!
Then we drove to Providence, UT to visit Justin's Grandparents! WE HAD A BLAST! I loved being there! They are so wonderful! They live in the mountains and the view is so pretty!

MONDAY:

We had to head back to Rexburg! We made one last stop in ABERDEEN to see and meet some of Justin's family! They were so wonderful and BBQ for us. It seriously was some of the best steak I have ever had in my life!


This weekend was amazing! It was so much fun! Now its back to wedding planning and homework...


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a BLAST of a weekend. I'm jealous you got to seen Caroline's little boy. I still haven't met him :P. Anyway, hope wedding planning is going well. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just remembered i needed to switch your blog to the right addresss...i'm so glad because i just saw this cute blog post!!! i love that picture!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete