Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wedding Kicked into Gear!

They say that the last 2 months of your engagement are crucial. Its when things start to take place and come together. I deff see it! My mom is always telling me something else came in the mail that we ordered, or wedding presents are starting to show up at my parents house !( and invites haven't even gone out yet...sweet!) Things are for sure coming together and it is EXCITING! It makes me so excited for our wedding!
-Justin's Ring came in-CHECK
-Honeymoon Booked with Shore excursions-CHECK
-Dress fitting appointment made-CHECK
-Bridal Shower coming up-CHECK
I'm heading down to Texas in a week for Wedding stuff! I am so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck!!! The last 2 months were the hardest but my invites didn't get out until about 3 weeks before so don't stress you still have time (but don't do it like me) I am so excited you are going to be ok and it will be amazing!! Just breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wedding and I LOVE THE MARSHALLS! Oh my goodness, so much love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete