Sunday, June 20, 2010

God Made This World Beautiful

Well, this weekend Justin and I got to see some of God's beautiful creations as we spent a day in the mountains with friends! On Sat we went on a group date to Kelly Canyon and made a camp fire, ate lots of food, played catch, threw the football/frisbee, road 4 wheelers and went shooting! It was a blast! Justin and I took the 4 wheeler for a ride and went up a trail up to the very top of the mountain! The view was incredible! It made me just smile and be so grateful for all the many different beautiful things in this world that were created for us! Justin and I love the outdoors and being in nature! It was so much fun, and felt like we got away for the day! It made me really excited to go camping with couples when were married! I am so excited for that! Justin LOVES camping! And I can't wait to go with him soon with our couple friends! It was such a fun day!


We also went to the School Rodeo on Friday with a Group! It's not as big as the one in San Antonio, but its still super fun!

xoxox,

H&J

52 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment