Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BRIDAL SHOWER FUN!!

Pink, Pink, and More Pink!
THIS WEEK I HAD 2 BRIDAL SHOWERS! ONE BY MY AMZING ROOMMATES IN REXBURG, AND THEN ONE IN TEXAS BY A GOOD FRIEND KATHRYN NIELSON! BOTH WERE ADORABLE AND FILLED WITH PINK PINK AND MORE PINK! I WAS SO EXCITED! IT WAS SOOOO ME!



Kathryn and My Mom=Such Babes!


Everything was so dang cute! I was so excited!













My Maid of Honor Sarah...aka My Life Saver! I couldn't do it with out her in my life!

Oh Heavens!









During my super fast, super short weekend in TX, my family and friends stayed up late stuffing invitations!
Not a single minute was wasted while I was in TX!




My Bridal Shower In Rexburg, given by my roommates!




















i loved that cake.










The amazing girls who threw the shower!




the weekend in TX went too fast! But it was so much fun! I love my wonderful family! After the shower, it sure felt like I was getting married...=)
Well Texas was good to me as always, next stop COLORADO for July 4th weekned with 3 amazing girls, a cabin, hiking, and mother nature!...
43 days till "I DO"

1 comment:

  1. July 4th weekend with Mother Nature??? i want to join too!!! You know how I love that nature stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete