Thursday, November 18, 2010

A FEW ADDED TOUCHES TO THE APARTMENT

So my friend Ali Snarr and I did a few projects around my apartment.
My mom sent up a set of the candle sticks used at our wedding.
Ali Snarr and I completed decorating our apartment using things i already had!
We seriously added something new in ever room!
I think we did about 7 crafts within a few hours!
We kept coming up with ideas left and right.
We made a good team.
This is the picture wall in our apartment...this center frame will be filled with a picture of us soon.
the shelf above the tv is new. we got it from D.I.-$2.00, jar-$1.00, frame-$1.50
our bedroom! the candles and candle sticks are from our reception. The picture of the San Antonio Temple is from my Aunt and Uncle and cousins. Love it!


Our updated bathroom!
A magnet board we made out of a cookie sheet
bench from D.I-$5.00+ With a little TLC of red paint= a place to put our wet boots!
My Fave craft we came up with for our picture wall. We found this frame, cut up a gift bag I had as the background to fill the frame, then used one of our custom napkin rings from our wedding.

Our picture wall! The first thing you see when you come in our home! I love this so much!
I think we spent a total of $12.00 at D.I. Pretty good huh? Justin and I love it! We love coming home! Ali Snarr was such a help! I had so much fun with her redoing everything! She totally taught me how to find bomb decorative pieces from places like goodwill and DI. You just have to do a little searching! Thanks Ali! Well like they say,
"A man's Junk, is another Man's Treasure!"
XoXoXoX, Mrs. M.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE IT!!! You will have to help me decorate our place when we move out there next July!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!!
    i will be your interior designer anyday girl!

    ReplyDelete