Sunday, November 28, 2010

thanksgiving lovin

This Thanksgiving was spent in Utah with lots of Family.
It was wonderful!
My Mom and Sister came up from TEXAS!
My sister took a tour of BYU and BYU-Idaho's campus.
She's going to one of these schools next fall.
She will love college life.
Justin and My niece JamieLynn

We went to my Aunt Becky's and Uncle Carl's house for Thanksgiving Dinner.
My aunt always does an amazing job of decorating the table!
It's so beautiful and I love it!
Dinner was sooooo Good!
We had tons of Friends and Family, that was the best part.

The Peterson Girls.
My Mom's New dessert she makes. It a piece of heaven on earth. AMAZING!
My Uncle Scott and Aunt Merilyn who let us stay at their house.
Then my family went sledding this week. What a memory made!
My mom's a babe!
Justin and JamieLynn were so excited!
This Girl had no fear! She loved sledding!
Beautiful Utah Mountains.
My whole family got into it. It was a blast!


Our last night we went to "the pie"
One of our fave places to eat in Utah.
Some of the very best pizza ever.
We ended our week with going to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights.
It was beautiful.
It was my first time going to temple square with all the lights.
I loved it.
It was the perfect way to start the Christmas Season.
This week was so much fun. When Mom comes, everything is just better.
I thought because I haven't really gotten to express my thanks of things I'm blessed and thankful for, I would do a quick top 5 list.
1. My husband.
He just gets me, deals with me and my many moods, and loves me everyday.
2. My family.
I have one awesome family. They are always there for me, no matter what. It is never a boring, dry day with my family.
3. The Gospel Of Jesus Christ
This is the reason I am, the way I am. It is the reason for living, the reason to love others, and the reason progress. Because of the Gospel, I am sealed for time and ALL ETERNITY with my best friend.
4. Our new place we call "HOME"
I love our apartment. I love coming home. I love being able to decorate it, furnish it, clean it, and snuggle up in it with my hubby. I look at my apartment and just think to myself, " Wow, we are soooo blessed for all that we have. God really watches over us."
5. My College Education
I am so blessed to be able to go to college and get a degree. I have less than a year left, that is a reason right there to be thankful.

Justin and I have many reasons to be grateful. We have been so blessed.
XoXoXoX Mrs. M















2 comments:

  1. love following your blog hay hay! much love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mom is a babe.
    i love your dark hair!
    jealous of the pie and lights! still need to do both of those!
    ....AND I WANT THAT DESSERT RECIPE! WOW. I don't find desserts i like that much but i can tell that one is heaven!

    ReplyDelete