Tuesday, November 09, 2010

I guess this is what happens when you get married....

So, I guess when you get married a transformation happens,
You start wanting to decorate your house,
You start craving to do crafts,
You start obsessing over interior design and craft blogs,
You start to cook
You start your own blog,
and you constantly think, "I just want to have a million dollars to spend on all these new ideas!"


Yup, Thats me. That's where I am right now.
My new addiction is Design Blogs,
And my new craving is to do some kind of craft to dazzle up my apartment a bit.
I don't know why this happens when you last name changes,
but it just does.

I want to be like my mom and sister,
they have amazing, stylish, and beautiful homes.
When I have kids,
their rooms will have a personality of it's own.
They will have bomb "themed" Birthday Parties!
I'm gonna go all out.

My little girl's won't leave the house without a bow in their hair,
and my sons with a baseball cap on.
So I guess this is the start of learning how to make the bows...
Here's my first craft, I have attempted to do.
One of them is for my niece Kay-Lynn.
She's 9,
but wants to be 17.
Hopefully these are cool enough for her.
Hehe.






XoXoXoX,

Mrs. M.










1 comment:

  1. Haha I love it!!! I'm totally the same way!! I'm always looking at crafting blogs and wanting to make new things for my house and stuff! Your headbands turned out so cute!!! I just learned how to make some different kinds of fabric flower and feathery headbands too! We should get together and have a craft party!! :)

    ReplyDelete