Saturday, January 29, 2011

News Feed


( this picture was while we were setting up, so nothing is lit up, and the cake and ice sculpture is not displayed yet)

Every weekend on either sat or sunday morning, whenever i get on facebook, another one of my friends is engaged or pregnant! today i found out 2 of my friends got engaged, and one pregnant! two weekends ago i found out 1 was prego and 3 engaged! its crazy! and its so fun! i love, LOVE! and i love Weddings even more! I love all this love! and i cant wait for some upcoming engagements coming up!

But with all these weddings, all i want to do is PLAN WEDDINGS! i have decided that deep down that is all i want to do is plan weddings. If anyone knows me well, they know that i had been planning our wedding for about 3 years, the day Justin left for his mission. (I knew he was the one) it is my dream job. It is one of my callings in life, i just know it. . if anyone knows of any hook ups to get into this business or any job offers, let me know. and if anyone wants a wedding planner, you can give me a ring. No but seriously i will plan your wedding. Weddings and wedding planning is like in my top 5 things that makes me happy. I wish i could plan a new wedding every year for me ( to marry justin again each time of course) but seriously i love wedding planning. My wedding was my dream wedding and the best day of my life. My parents gave us such a beautiful wedding weekend event. They were so wonderful for working so hard to pay for this beautiful day. it means so much to me, and we are so blessed. I will forever be grateful for that day. It was perfect. Anyways, i cant wait for all these upcoming wedding invites and reception and sealings to attend! it makes me so happy.
Congrats to all that are engaged or expecting!

xoxoxo
Mrs. Marshall

1 comment:

  1. LOVE love :) Also, how did you get the cute font for your posts and sidebar? Seriously, let me know!

    ReplyDelete