Saturday, January 01, 2011

2010

2010 was Good to us. Really Good to us. It was memorable, exciting, and definitely a year to remember. Were were richly blessed from God. Here is a recap of a few highlights of 2010.
JANUARY:
We both found jobs for the winter while being home in San Antonio. We did lots of traveling back and forth to see each other, and went on many dates! One of my favorites was suprising Justin with a "Jerusalem Date" We went to this place I found called, Jerusalem Grill. It is athentic middle east food. I was on cloud nine to be able to take Justin back to Israel for a night!
Febuary:
Romantic Valentines Date together, celebrated Justin's Birthday, but I also got a gift too.... A RING! Justin proposed, and a date was set! Things were getting exciting!
Justin custom designed my ring, just how I wanted it. I love my ring so much.

March:
Wedding plans kicked into gear right away! My mom and I instantly made appoitments and started to plan my dream wedding!We had 6 weeks to get as much as we could get done before i left for school. Justin and I made a trip to dallas to take engagement pictures!


April:
A best friends Trip for me to CALI with Sarah and visited Elyse. It was a blast! I got to also see EVA in her home land where we had a night on the town in Hollywood!Such a fun trip! Then Justin and I both made it back to BYU-Idaho for another semester.



May:
Justin and I made a trip down to Utah for my friend Kelsey's wedding. We saw tons of family and friends.
June:
BRIDAL SHOWERS! I made a trip to SAN ANTONIO for a bridal shower, and my roommates threw me one at school! They both were so dang cute!


July:
Happy July 4th! My roommates dad flew us girls down to Estes, Colorado for July 4th weekend at their cabin. WOW WHAT A FUN TRIP!Justin and I also had an AMAZING semester with our group of friends, we did so many fun dates!


AUGUST:
Best Day Of My LiFe: AUGUST 12, 2010.
I became Mrs. Hayley Marshall.

Oh, and we got to go on bomb cruise to Jamica, Cozamel Mexico, and Cayman Islands.

September:
Starting our life as newlyweds in Rexburg, loving designing our apartments and using our wedding presents. Life is good.

October:
My Birthday-22, and a quick visit to Utah for a Mission Reunion for Justin and Conference in the conference center!

November:
Another wedding in Utah, super fun to see tons of friends in Provo, and a visit from my mom and sisters! We all had thanksgiving together which was a real treat!

December:
Another semester done. YES! and a trip to warmth for Christmas in San Antonio! Gotta Love TEXAS!

2010 was quite sweet to us. We can't wait to see what adventures lie ahead in 2011 for us. (Maybe a trip to South Africa, I graduate School, maybe a good job?...)
xoxox,
Mrs. Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment