Thursday, January 27, 2011

Recently.

Ok, so i know it's been a while since I've posted, but I just haven't been motivated to post. Winter in Rexburg isn't the greatest thing in the world, but we do have some exciting things coming up. Here's whats going on in our life right now:

-I really like my job at the middle school, but it isn't a ton of hours.
-Justin and I love going to the gym everyday
-I love working out with my trainers.
-Game nights, sledding, and hanging out with new couple friends!
-Trying to stay warm in this nasty winter weather.
-Trying not to die when I drive because I fish tail with these bad roads.
-Trying to eat healthier.
-Spending lots of time with Justin
-Justin trying to find a job, everyday he is applying to places, and he literally has applied everywhere!
-Looking forward to spring days! Trying to stay sane in REXBURG IDAHO! uh.....
-Trying to save up for our dream trip to Justin's mission to South Africa!

February is going to be a blast with some exciting things coming up:
-Snow mobiling with family
-Justin's Birthday
-Friends wedding
-our 6 month!
-Valentine's day!
-justin's arm wrestling contest at Sammys
-Hopefully a visit from our friend Pat and Ali

......Im just trying to get through January.....

No comments:

Post a Comment