Thursday, February 24, 2011

highs and lows.

HIGH: So i have a trainer who works out with me. I love it. At BYU-Idaho they have free trainers- students who are certified. Seriously, if i could have a trainer for the rest of my life, i will do it. She pushes me, but isn't mean, and works me and i am sore the next day. I love having a trainer! I started working out with her in January, and I can tell I'm getting more toned. My legs are are getting so solid...bring it on summer skirts! Yesterday we did 25 minutes of bleachers, with jump roping between each 5 minutes. Then we ran a mile. I know a mile may not seem like a lot, but for me that is. My goal is to run a 5k with Heather ( my trainer by the end of summer semester) She is going to train me in this next semester also, and in the fall she is going to train my little sister Brianne and I. I love working out with her! She makes me want to just be healthier. I feel so much better after a workout with her. She is bomb!



LOW: Ok..so on to depression=REXBURG!

I swear within the night we got about 6 inches of snow. it depresses me. I just want to wear my new skirts and dresses I got. I want to have a rocking tan, and feel and look better. I want to be in school, because I like being busy, and have the sunshine outside. I want to go to porter park and go swimming. And I want to go on vacation. This snow is going to be lasting a few days...that just sucks.



HIGH: Justin's Birthday is Sunday! So excited! Were mostly celebrating on Saturday though.

HIGH: planning a mini getaway trip with my husband in April...more details later... :)

This is Justin's Birthday present! :) My husband has this obsession with watches. He loves his watches like how girls like their purses. We bought it this weekend, and i must say, my hubby is looking FLY with his michael kors watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment