Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm dying for these...

STEVE MADDEN FELIXX PUMPS in champayne -$60.00, size 10 I want these shoes more than anything! You have no idea, i eye them down on the Internet everyday to see if they go on sale.
My best friend Sarah and I saw these in August when looking for my wedding shoes. we both melted we wanted them so bad.
That was over 6 months ago, and i'm still drooling over them.
I want them so bad for spring/summer. i mean aren't these just the hottest shoes ever. their even more beautiful in person.
So if anyone feels generous, you can buy these for me.

1 comment:

  1. Isnt it funny how as girls we obsess and dream over something to the point we have to look at it daily just to make sure they are still there....Im glad im not the only one! They are very beautiful shoes, you need them!

    ReplyDelete