Wednesday, February 16, 2011

XoXoXoXoXoX

I love valentines day!
it makes me soooo happy!
I love the PINK, RED, and HEARTS everywhere.
i love lovin on everyone.

This year i made cupcakes for a few people. pink strawberry, butter cream cupcakes.
(yes these are the cupcakes i made....picture was taken from my friend Diane Moncion-shes a photographer)

Then for breakfast i got up early to carry on the Peterson Tradition of an All PINK ad RED breakfast! My mom use to do that every year, with balloons, hearts, and anything you can imagine. When we would wake up for school or get home from seminary there was always a card with our name on it and a little treat at our place where we sit. It was such a great tradition that could usually carry on to dinner as well. My mom always goes all out for holidays and i love it! I wouldn't have it any other way, and plan on continuing these traditions with our kids. My mom is the best! She gave us the best childhood.
Justin started his first day of work! Yay!
I woke up to this in the morning....

Justin got to come home for lunch, which i was so excited for because i was missing him. Im use to having him home all day. So a lunch break was grand! This is what he came home to...And this is what came home to me....

Such a hunk he is! Justin surprised me with beautiful roses and a tanning pass! yay! i know its not the best for u...but trust me, this girl lives in the north pole and needs a little vitamin D, and trust me, it shows! Hubby knows what i want!

That night we went out to dinner and just spent time together. All i really wanted want was to just be with my man. Then went to my brothers house for the Bachelor (im addicted) and some chocolate covered strawberries and other treats! It was way fun!

Then Justin and i had an enjoyable evening at home with lots of snuggling..It was just an all around great day! I love my husband, I love holidays, and I love, Love!

2 comments:

  1. Nice!! Looks like yall went all out! The cupcakes look great. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love this... Valentine's Day is the best!

    ReplyDelete