Friday, February 04, 2011

Pneumonia

So the past 2 days justin has been pretty sick.
today it go real, real bad.
Like coughing up blood bad.
we were wondering if we should go to the ER, so I called my parents to see what they thought.
My Dad says, "Hayley, you have the insurance. Its better to be safe than sorry.I would just go."
So on Friday night at around 10:30 pm, we made our way to the ER.
Well...its a good thing we did.
They took chest xrays, and some other tests, and sure enough, I have a sick husband.
Hubby has pneumonia! great....
We have to go back to the hospital for the next 2 days to get some IV antibiotics done.
I felt like such a grown up taking my spouse to the ER and signing for him as his wife.
I think the last time I went to the ER was when I was like 12.
So i felt like a grown up tonight!
I'm so glad we went into the ER, because husband really is sick.


the only really bad part, Justin starts his job on Monday....XoXoXoXoXoXoX,
Mrs. Marshall

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's AWFUL!!! I hope he starts feeling better soon. Good luck you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How scary!! I hope he gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete