Sunday, May 15, 2011

7

Well, I was given the award to name seven facts about me from my dear friend Kelsey Cole. So here it goes...

1. I got in my car first accident in the school parking lot, and broke my ankle in a church basketball game all in the same day!

2.I hate fish, except tuna fish

3.Cafeteria food makes me gag, even just the smell gets to me. I'd rather not eat than have to eat school cafeteria food!

4. Even though my major is teaching, all I really want to do is something with weddings. And now i wish i would of gone into communications/pr work.

5. When I was a kid, i got stitches behine my ear because I split it open by closing our van door on my ear.

6. When I met my husband, I was checking out his friend instead.

7. When Justin graduates, were going back to his mission to South Africa! (like in 2 years)

So there you have it!.. I know pass this on to Lindee, Eva, and Marianne!

1 comment:

  1. Cafeteria food makes me want to vom too soo gross! Hope rexburg is finally warming up and that you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete