Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sun Lovin

The past 3 days have been amazing! 70 degrees, warm, and sunny! I love, love, love it! The sun really does do something to me and makes me come alive! So I am taking full advantage of this warm weather, because here it just doesn't last!

The other day I had a little picnic with some girls in my ward in our parking lot. It was a blast, we were out there for like 2-3 hours! I skipped a class I had. Oh well!

Then this week Justin and I decided to go on a little date! We went on a bike ride to porter park! We rode our bikes, played frisbee, and then got ice cream at the new frozen custard place, Nielsons. It was a blast and just do fun to be outside and play!

They are building a brand new pool/aquatic center in rexburg. Its RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from our home. Im stoked! I will be there almost everyday! Maybe this once I might actually get a tan in Rexburg!

I also got my local placement for Student teaching! I'm teaching at Bonneville High school-Health! I'm so relieved and happy! Local placement is hard to get here, and its only about 25-30 minutes away by Idaho Falls! So that is great!

This week Justin and I reached 9 months of marriage! Where did the time go?

XoXoXoX,
Mrs. M

2 comments:

  1. i STILL want to do our 1 year trip with you guys, if not this year then next!
    but oh man am i jealous of your SUN! its been rainy here and its not a happy camper!
    get TAN for me woman:)
    love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. laaaaaaady! i dream at night about that afternoon we spent a few hours in the sun! let's do it again! :D

    ReplyDelete