Saturday, May 07, 2011

We've been busy...

Recently we have been very very busy! I don't even know where April went. Here is a little recap of where we have been...
-We had 4 weddings! yes 4!
-Ali Snarr got married!
-Brandon Bishoff got married
-and My uncle and Aunt got sealed!
-And I was in charge of a reception in Idaho
-3 trips to utah for me
-1 trip to Yellowstone for a night getaway before school starts
-A new semester of school started for both of us.
-waking up everyday at 6:30 AM
-getting home every night between 7-9 pm!
-Bridal showers!
-Job+ School= busy
-Lesson plans, I teach a class once a week at the Middle Schools
-Justin started his new job for a window washing company
-Hes working between Idaho Falls and Rexburg
-I planned a wedding for a girl here in Idaho, and set up the recetion
-I'm back and forth between different schools fr observations
-Game nights with friends
-Hosted a little shin dig for Jersalem friends
-Had dinner with some of Justin's mission buddies
-Starting to train again with my trainer..training for a 5k
-Easter in Logan at Justin's Grandparents house, so good to see them
-bodies museum exhibit...AMAZING!
-Spring break week, lots of eating out and cheap theatre movies.
-A quick visit for me to visit My mom and her side of the family for a wedding in Utah
-The royal wedding ( of course I was glued to the TV the whole time!)
-Having to deal with dumb school authorities, that try to be be like a dictator ( dont get me started)

And hoping for warmer weather everyday....I am so done with the cold.

Justin and I took a little getaway for a night to Yellowstone before our lives got crazy with school and work. It was so fun! We stayed in a cute little hotel and saw lots of animals. There was still lots of snow there, but it was still great!







ALI SNARR'S Wedding


She looked amazing, as always. I loved the colors!








Went down for her Bridal Shower, we had a girls night in a hotel. So fun!


Of course I had to get her lepard print! hehehe

Had dinner at THE PIE with some of Justin's mission buddies, so good to see them.

Brandon Got Married!
My best guy friend from home got married!


Brandon and Tom, my go to guys! It was like a reunion to see everyone from my home w and to catch up! It was a blast!

The reception was really fun and cool! It was an oriental theme! I loved it, it was so different! It was so fun!

He's the Best Date ever!



So, you can see we've been around! But its been fun!

"I'd rather be tired from being busy, than tired from being bored"


XoXoX


Mrs. M

3 comments:

  1. You crazy, busy girl (and hubby)!!! So very glad that Ali's wedding was on your schedule. Great to see you guys and thanks for all your tireless help. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look of your blog!!! YOU have been busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pictures!!
    can't wait for a catch up soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete