Thursday, May 19, 2011

I have the fever.

yes, i have the fever, and I have it bad- Bieber Fever that is.

I started to listen to his music in the fall a little bit, and my love grew for his music but that was it.

then I saw Never Say Never and I fell in love with a big crush on Justin. (Not my husband this time)

I have Bieber Fever Bad. 97% of the time, its what I'm listening to on my IPOD. When I work out, when I'm driving, and when I'm cleaning, LiL Biebs is playing.

I can't get enough of this guy.

He's talented, good looking, and his story is amazing.

I watch his you tibe videos, google him, and follow his twitter.

What is happening to me?

I even went to 4 red boxes the day his movie came out to watch the movie, Never say Never.

I made my Justin watch it, it was amazing.

I don't know what it is but I just can't get anough of this guy!

Let's just say, seeing him in concert made my before I die list!


Never. Say. Never.

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I pre-judged the biebs before I saw the movie, and now that i've seen it, I have respect for him. He is VERY talented, and adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have the same fever! and i do the same things. he is my new obsession!

    ReplyDelete