Friday, March 04, 2011

another one taken

Another one of my roommates is taken for good!
Lindsay (my fellow Texan) is ENGAGED to a great guy, that is perfect for her!
I didn't see this one coming so fast, but i couldn't be more happy for them
She is so ready for this step into marriage.
Their getting married in July and I can't wait to be their for her day, like she was for me on Justin's and my day.
Weddings and love just make me so happy.
I have 3 roommates on missions, and 2 more should be having some big news soon as well.
I love it! I love seeing my roommates happy, in love, spiritually growing, entering the temple, planning their big day, and preaching the gospel.
When I was one of the first ones to get married out of my friends, I was worried that i would be the only one for a while. But my mom said, no you just wait. They will follow in your footsteps soon.
She was right, and I love that my friends are joining the married club.
It makes me so happy to see my friends getting married because i want them to experience the happiness of being sealed to your lover, making love, :) hehe, and to have someone who always has your back and is looking out for you more than themselves.
That's one of the best parts of being married to your best friend, someone always is there to care for you, protect you, laugh with you, wipe your tears, and make up for the things that you can't do on your own. You become a team.
I love knowing that my girls are going to be alright and that they are going to be taken care of.
I am so happy for Lindsay and Leland! Congrats yall!

This is Lindsay's ring. It was Lelands grandmas. There is only ONE person who could pull off such a unique ring such as this one, and that's Lindsay! This ring truly is made for her.

Justin and I are so happy for ya'll!

xoxox,

Mrs. Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment