Thursday, March 10, 2011

TWINS!!



Well the Peterson family is about to grow X two!
My oldest sister is prego with TWINS!
I couldn't be more thrilled!
I never thought my family would have twins, even though we do have it in our genes, I just didn't see our family with them.
My whole family was in complete shock when we found out!
We are so happy.
My sister is going from adorable kids, to FIVE adorable kids!
That is quite a big jump.
I can't wait for these babies, even though they have a while, I am just so over joyed for these babies.
Never will these two be referred to as a baby or a child, but as the babieS and the Twins.
Its crazy how within a second God can change your world instantly.
Twins will be tough, but my sister and brother-n-law are such amazing parents, they will wonderful.
The babieS are due around early September.
All I think about now is meeting these two.
We won't know for a while what the sex of them are, but I'm pretty sure its a Boy and a Girl.
I can't wait to meet these 2 precious gifts of Love!

1 comment:

  1. oh girl it was SO good talking to you today!!!
    next time you are in Utah we need to PARTY.
    love you!

    p.s. the Marshalls are SO hott right now.

    ReplyDelete