Monday, March 21, 2011

Hubby was gone for one night and this is what happens....

So Justin was gone less than 24 hours on a camping trip with some guys from work.
Well, if hubby leaves me to have fun, then I have to have some fun as well.
So I did a little big of shopping...and the hubby came home to these....

I have been wanting curtains for a long long time. I found these for a steal, and couldn't say no. I was back and forth on the phone with my mom, telling me how to put them up.I wanted them to be up for when Justin came up. I put a small hole in our wall. So i made a phone call to our good friends Beau and Lindee. Beau had these up in 15 minutes. haha.
Thanks Beau! You were a life saver.
I also purchases this little gem from a decor boutique that Lindee and I found in Rexburg.
I had to get it, it matches my bedroom perfectly. I was so excited.I also organized and cleaned my whole closet for spring! I'm so ready to be able to bust out the sundresses and wedges!
The husband came home to a few new surprises this weekend....
Thats what happeneds when you leave me alone hunny!
Love you babe!
xoxox
Mrs. M


1 comment:

  1. look at you girl! all decorated up.. love it! so you decided to let em hang down! i like either way : )

    ReplyDelete