Sunday, March 20, 2011

Husband Scored Big this week!

So this week the husband scored big!
Not only was my husband the top seller this week at his work,
(i was so proud of him)
but he also scored big with the wife.
On Monday when Justin walked through the door for lunch,
He came home with beautiful flowers for me!
They were like the colors of our wedding flowers.
(green and white)
(these are my wedding bouquet. These flowers were stunning, and my favorite accessory that day)
My Husband gave me flowers, "Just because, he wanted me to know how much he appreciated all that I did for him."
It made my day.
But then the next day, I got another surprise...:)
Remember these bombshell shoes I was obsessing over?
Well I now own a pair of these strut worthy pumps.
Justin surprised me and ordered them online.
I was shocked!
I'm in Love!
These shoes are ROCKIN!
I wore them to church today,
My feet were on fire,
but it was worth it.
My husband scored big this week.
He's so great and knows how to make a girl happy! :)
Last weekend we were at Island Park at a million dollar cabin snow mobiling with family.
Pictures will come soon!
Xoxox
Mrs. M

2 comments:

  1. you have such a good man! the shoes are gorgeous and you had one of the prettiest bridal bouquet's i've ever seen! i love the clumps of different flowers. seems like life is treating you well & i'm so glad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Justin is the man!! That is SO cute that he surprised you and ordered those shoes!:)

    ReplyDelete