Sunday, March 27, 2011

Maybe the Snow is good for something.





So about 2 weeks ago, Justin and I went to Island Park with his extended family and stayed at a million dollar cabin. It was a dream, and so fun to get out of Rexburg. This cabin had it all, it had about 10 bed rooms, with queen size bunk beds, a hot tub, movie room, pool table, ping pong, air hockey, you name it, it had it. It got to meet to much of justin's family and they were so wonderful and so much fun. There was about 40 people staying in this house, and I loved it! I loved the commotion in the house and kids running everywhere with their cousins. It made me feel right at home because that's how it is with my family. Justin and I also got to go snow mobiling for the very first time and it was a blast! It took some time to get use to, but once we got it, we loved it! It was a whole new world opened up to us. I found something that the snow is good for. The cabin was beautiful and the people we were with was wonderful. I loved hanging out with all the little cousins. It was such a perfect weekend!


xoxox,

Mrs. M



2 comments:

  1. Looks like SO much fun! P.s. GIRL! guess what? Cov and I are moving to TEXAS this summer!!! will you two be there for the summer or are you staying in rex? I'm crossing my fingers we'll be able to see you two there so you can show us how to party Texas style:) Love you woman!
    -kels

    ReplyDelete
  2. excited to hang out w. you guys tonight. we will miss you guys the MOST here : )

    ReplyDelete